Avido Sky Jute BagRegular price $49.00
Jute fabric comes from the jute plant. The fibers are rough and textured, and they’re extremely durable. While jute absorbs water readily, it also dries quickly, and it is highly resistant to abrasion and stains.
African Ankara, Jute fiber, Maasai bids
3 inner pockets, zipper on the top of the bag
All orders are sent using signed, trackable services via DHL. If there is no-one at the address to sign for the delivery either redelivery will be attempted by the courier or a card will be left with details on how to rearrange delivery or where your package is being held for collection.
Each item is made custom for you, therefore tailoring and delivery will take up to 4 weeks. NB: You are liable to pay any local import duty & taxes.
- You are liable to pay any return cost for unwanted items. Lookslike Avido will only cover return expenses if you have received a faulty or wrong item.
- You can return all goods to receive a refund, exchange or credit - if you do so within 14 days from the date of delivery. This includes Custom Bomber Jackets, if our standard-measurements are applied. All products that are made-to-measure not returnable, unless the product is faulty.
- Customer is liable to pay the cost of all returns, unless the wrong item is delivered or the product is faulty. In these cases Lookslike Avido will refund your return postage costs.
- Please note that the goods must be returned in their original unworn condition and with all packaging and tags intact.
- We strongly advise all customers to check garments thoroughly upon delivery before removing any attached tags.
- Lookslike Avido will not accept returns for any non-faulty items or items that have been worn and tags removed. Upon receipt of an order, if any item has been received with no tags, customers should notify us by email as soon as possible if they wish to return them.
- For your protection we strongly recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service or a courier that will offer proof of delivery. Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and all goods remain the responsibility of the customer until they are received by Lookslike Avido.
- Always separate prints from other fabrics when washing
- Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water only, mild bar soap is strongly recommended. Avoid bleaches and detergents.
- If you are using a washing machine, turning your Ankara inside out is necessary. We also advise to use the mild washing cycle and turn off the spin washing cycle.
- Don’t leave it to over dry in the sun for too long. Iron your garment inside out on a low heat.