Help us! Vote us into Germany's largest Sustainability EvenT
Updated: Oct 18, 2019
Great news! Until 27th Oct you can support Avido by voting one of his pieces into the ökoRAUSCH-exhibition. The festival is Germany's largest sustainable design event and takes place in 2020.
How to vote lookslike avido into the ökoRAUSCH-Festival
Ok. The voting-page is available in German only. This is why I am going to explain the details here real quick: 6 teams (3 startups + 3 university projects) compete for 2 spots in the exhibition. That means, the first-ranked of each category will get the shot. Each page visitor has 2 votes: 1 for your favourite sustainable design startup & 1 for your favourite university project. Details on all teams below. Here is how to vote:
Click on the link
Vote for your favourite startup & your favourite university team
DONE! Easy, mh?
Here's the link to the voting:
Let's steal the voting and bring one of Avido's pieces into a prime spot: ökoRAUSCH takes place in the Museum of Applied Arty, Cologne. This is a competition - please bear with us for being a bit partial. The other projects are great as well! And because they are, here is some info:
The three startups:
- lookslike avido You know us. In case, you don't: Here is the link to our vision page. Here is the space for the other teams.
- HUDHUD - tailoring + upcycling with the experts that came to Germany as refugees. Get the full story here (German only).
The three University Teams:
- Nicobin - making smokers aware, that they are damaging the environment by throwing cigarette butts in the streets. By introducing a gadget that gives out a chewing gum for every cigarette butt. Tuning your waste into taste! Here is the full story (German only).
- Plastic stone tiles - imagine your washroom in those colours! These tiles have been made from plastic waste. Full story here (German only).
- re.form - how can we reuse construction rubble? More than half of the total volume of waste in Germany is rubble from demolished houses and infrastructure. A good spot to start from! Here is the full story (German only).